Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pinterest, facebook, and theknot (oh my!)

I know this blog has been lacking in content in the last year or so. With the popularity of pinterest, the ease of facebook and now the unlimited photo uploads of theknot (and weddingwire), I have so many sights to keep up with. I'd love it if you would follow me on these pages and get the latest.

My pinterest handle is joyheartshearts. (Joy Macke)

The facebook page is State of Face Makeup Artistry or : http://www.facebook.com/pages/State-of-Face-Makeup-Artistry/118917978154624?fref=ts

And I'm listed on weddingchannel.com and theknot.com under beauty and weddingwire.com under makeup and hair.

I still plan to blog....just not as frequently as before. See you on all the other sights!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So my wife has been seriously thinking of doing some make up courses. Do you know of any good places?